I found a few great web hosts, which are really cheap yet reliable for Professional Website Hosting. So thought to put a review about them here.
Its one of the cheapest host i had seen on web, that too with cPanel and 99.9% uptime!
I had used it personally & its really good.
Good things about it:
- Too cheap …basic plan costs $11/yr only.
- cPanel based panel….thus really cool to manage things.
- Great link speeds….as per my tests – uplink – 3.5MBps and downlink – 2.8MBps (though appears to be little slow…but believe me its far better then expensive Dreamhost!)
- Good support….always responses with “done/solved/ok”
- Daily free backups with free restoration (nice!)
- No irritating limits on number of sub domains, sql databases & users, ftp users and even mailing lists.
Bad things about it:
- No ssh shell access (but i do accept its useless to give that in plan like $11 an year due to security reasons).
- No wget allowed (even via cron jobs) though good way out is just using ftp commands in shell but again that’s not for home users.
- Irritating limit- in $11 plan you can host only 1 addon domain & parked domain.
- No great cPanels addons like website builder or templates. (though you won’t need those ever!)
I recommend it using just for personal blogs and small professional sites because of its cost, features it just provides really solid hosting for personal blogs but because of limitations i won’t recommend it for an advanced user.