Saturday, September 02, 2006

Lage raho ...

Its enthralling and apalling to know that the well known Apna Munnabhai is back, and a movie maniac like me would definitely leave no chance to get along with him in my nearby cinemahall! I would try dragging some friend (probly my movie mate - Shashi).



Glad to see the sequel of this movie which created a whole rip in the entertainment biz .. few years back. I am quite optimistic to see some more and infact wanna c it a lot better than the previous one this time.

Though reading a raw review in news tablet this morning i juz sensed that it wud going to be a King Kong among the two. Though hectic schedules, i hope not to find a chance and time to see it by this weekend .. but i am sure its gonna stay for weeks to come!! To Lage raho ... MUNNA BHAI!! :)

No comments:

Say out LOUD !